DRAWING OF TECHNICAL DRAWINGS AND PRODUCT VISUALS
Do you ever face challenges when you urgently need to draw up technical drawings for production or present visualizations of a future product to a client? We understand that this can be a complex process that requires valuable time and the right expertise.
Our services are a solution to your problems. We specialize in the production of individual order products, drawing of technical drawings and realistic visualizations, and organize 3D drawing training.
We understand your needs and can advise you in product design, professionally prepare technical drawings that you can use in production with CNC machines, 3D printing or laser cutting. We will prepare a realistic visualization of the product you are designing, which will help you coordinate the project with your customers faster and more efficiently.
WE WILL DRAW THE DRAWINGS BASED ON THE SKETCHES, PHOTOS, SAMPLES OR MODELS YOU PROVIDE.
- Drawing 2D and 3D technical drawings:
- We will prepare technical drawings in 2D or 3D format to meet your needs when combining your order for CNC machining, laser cutting, engraving or 3D printing.
- We will provide you the drawings in suitable formats: SVG, DXF, STEP, STL, PDF, PNG, JPG, LBRN2, ECS5, G-Code.
- Assembly drawings:
- Representation of the entire assembled product or individual parts of the product to help understand the structure, construction and assembly process of the product.
- General view drawings:
- 3D rendering of the assembled product from different angles or sections.
- Realistic 3D visualizations of the product.
- Detail drawings:
- The drawings are intended to represent the smallest parts of the product and their dimensions. This helps to ensure that every detail is made precisely and the installation process goes smoothly. Detailing drawings also help to reduce possible errors and optimize the use of materials.
- Consulting or product design work:
- We will help you clearly define the goals and needs of your project. This will allow you to set priorities and ensure that the project moves in the right direction;
- We will provide advice on material selection, structural solutions and production optimization. We will help you find effective solutions.
- Project management:
- We can help you set the design and production stages;
- Prepare a project progress plan, which will include the expected work schedule, resources and persons responsible for the progress of each step. This will help you manage the project smoothly and without complications.
The process of ordering services is quick and easy. Just contact us or submit an inquiry and we will estimate the working hours of the drawing and provide you with a commercial offer within 48 hours.
We are here to help you make your ideas and projects a success.