TRAINING "FREECAD 3D DRAWING BASICS"
Do you cut with a laser, use a CNC machine or a 3D printer and want to learn how to draw 3D drawings? FreeCAD 3D drafting training for you!
When will FreeCAD training be organized?
- FreeCAD distance learning will start on 11/21/2023, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 19:00. via ZOOM. The duration of one lesson is 1 hour. 30 min. End of the course 12/14/2023 (8 lessons, 16 credit hours).
Why choose FreeCAD?
- FreeCAD is an open source program and it is free;
- It has a large selection of desktops, thanks to which you will be able to draw 2D drawings, 3D drawings, 3D structural assembly drawings, create realistic 3D visualizations;
- With the help of "FreeCAD" you will be able to automatically create G-code and adjust CNC machine settings according to your needs;
- FreeCAD supports many drawing formats: SVG, DXF, DWG, STL, STEP, PDF, etc. so you can easily share drawings or import them into FreeCAD;
- After learning to draw in FreeCAD, you will easily be able to draw with similar drawing programs: AutoDesk Fusion360, Vecric VCarve PRO, SolidWorks, etc. Here's how to learn to drive a car. When you switch to a different car than the one you are used to driving, you quickly get used to the environment and drive. With the basics of 3D drawing exactly the same!
Examples of FreeCAD drawings:
What will I gain from this training?
- Participants will be given access to the training class on the Internet, where you will always find the drawings drawn during the lessons, links to the lectures and video recordings of the lectures. You can use this access for another 6 months. from the end of this training. If you cannot attend the lesson live, you will always have the opportunity to learn from the lesson recordings;
- The possibility of paying in installments in two installments (choose the payment method by bank transfer, pay half of the amount of money and pay the remaining amount of money by the 5th lesson;
- After completing the training course, you will receive a Diploma confirming this.
- Familiarity with the coordinate system, management of drawings in three-dimensional space, formation of typical 3D bodies:
- Familiarity with the FreeCAD environment, basic functions, parameter settings and program management features;
- Acquaintance with the main tools of Part desktop 3D drawing;
- Principles of drawing elementary 3D figures.
- Basics of drawing and editing 3D bodies
- Principles of drawing 3D projections using Part desktop tools;
- Familiarity with the environment and tools of one of the most important desktops, Part Design, Sketch;
- We will draw elementary 2D shapes.
- Drawing 3D bodies using the Extrude function
- Familiarity with Part Design desktop tools: point, line, polyline, polygon, rectangle, arc, circle, ellipse, scissors, dimensions, snap, align, transform, mirror image, 2D shift ...;
- Drawing 2D projections.
- Creating 3D bodies by drawing 2D sketches in different planes
- Using Part Design's Sketch workbenches to create 3D shapes from 2D sketches in different planes.
- Drawing 3D bodies using the addition and subtraction functions of bodies
- Part Design desktop. Drawing of 3D projections using projection formation methods "addition" and "subtraction";
- Use of auxiliary plane.
- 2D and 3D drawing import, export and editing of imported drawings
- Export and import of drawings in different formats;
- Editing capabilities of imported drawings;
- Additional functionalities: text writing and positioning in space;
- Using photo import to draw a drawing;
- Desktops: Part, Part Design, Draft, Image.
- Basics of creating G code for CNC machines
- Path desktop features;
- Basics of making a path for CNC milling machines;
- CNC machine work simulation;
- Basics of CNC machine control.
- Assembling an object from different detailed drawings, creating a realistic image
- Connecting individual parts of the product to each other using the A2Plus workbench;
- Creating a realistic 3D sketch using the Arch Texture desktop. Control of light sources;
- Awarding of diplomas on attended trainings.
Why Choose This FreeCAD 3D Drawing Tutorial?
- These trainings are for those who have no drawing experience and for those who already have experience, but do not yet know everything and feel that they are stuck in certain situations;
- These trainings are of higher intensity compared to similar trainings. In training, you will gain theoretical knowledge through practical tasks, so you will master the basics of 3D drawing faster and more firmly. In addition, these trainings are on average 50% cheaper than other similar trainings;
- You will learn the subtleties of 3D drawing based on the strong personal experience of the teacher. This will help you better understand the features of 3D drawing, you will get not only theoretical knowledge, but also practical skills and advice;
- During the lessons, you will get answers to all your questions;
- You will learn to work with many main tool workbenches: Draft, Part, Part design, Path, Image, Arch Textute, A2Plus and more;
- This is the second year that these trainings have been organized, so they are even better balanced and supplemented with topics relevant to you;
- The course teaches the basics of 3D drawing using an open source program that is free. This means that you will be able to draw 3D drawings without investing in software. It is economical and accessible to many people and small businesses;
- After this training course, you will easily understand other similar drawing programs: AutoDesk Fusion360, Vecric VCarve PRO, SolidWorks, etc.